New to Colorado and want to transfer your credential?

Are you currently a Certified/Licensed/Registered Veterinary Technician in another state and have recently relocated or are planning to move to Colorado? If so, you may be able to transfer your credential to Colorado.

Click below to visit the Colorado State Board of Veterinary Medicine website for more information! Scroll down to Veterinary Technician – Original License for the application, or Veterinary Technician Online Application Checklist for a list of required documents.

Registration by Endorsement Application (DORA)

Please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or text 303-318-0652 with questions regarding eligibility, becoming a Veterinary Technician in Colorado, or if you require assistance.